If you no longer want to receive our e-mails, offers, updates on Services, or other communications, please send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] or follow the "unsubscribe" instructions at the bottom of each email or communication. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including certain messages relating to your use of the Services.
Article 1 Use of Personal Information
- There are circumstances in which the Company uses agents for services related to mail orders and other services such as order processing, delivery of goods, payment by credit card, system operation, direct marketing, and aggregation of questionnaires. The Company will use Personal Information necessary to carry out these services, but will not use Personal Information for any other purposes. In addition, all such agents will conclude confidentiality agreements with the Company with respect to Personal Information.
- The Company may provide or disclose membership information to third parties in the form of statistical data that cannot identify any individual.
- WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON POPX, YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE DOING SO UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES DESCRIBED ABOVE.
Article 2 Efforts to Protect Personal Information
- The Company will comply with relevant laws and regulations regarding the handling of Personal Information.
- The Company will take appropriate measures to prevent illegal access to, tampering with, or loss, destruction, or leakage of Personal Information.
- In the event that the Company outsources processing of Personal Information to any third party, the Company will conclude necessary contracts with and perform appropriate supervision of all such third parties.
- When the customer to whom the Personal Information is related requests, in a writing email to [XXX@XXX.com] or through a submission of a customer information inquiry form designated by the Company, which is available at the bottom of the POPx homepage, that the Company disclose, correct, suspend the use of, or delete such customer’s own Personal Information, the Company will take appropriate measures to do so after having confirmed that the customer is the subject person of the Personal Information about which the request was made.
- The Company will not disclose Personal Information to any third party except for the following cases:
- If there is consent from the customer himself or herself;
- If disclosure is permitted under any laws and regulations;
- If Personal Information is provided to any outsourcing contractor after having concluded a contract beforehand to ensure that the Personal Information is not used for any purpose other than for the outsourced services;
- If disclosure or submission of Personal Information is ordered by any judicial or administrative agency, etc., pursuant to any laws and regulations; or
- If disclosure is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with the Services.
- While the customer may choose not to enter Personal Information, at the customer’s sole discretion, for any campaign program or questionnaire, such nondisclosure may, at times, result in the customer being unable to use a part of the Service.
- The Company will continuously review and improve efforts to protect Personal Information.
- When the customer views any content sending cookies, the cookies are recorded on the customer's computer, but the recorded information will not include any information that can identify the customer.
- In the Service, the cookies function may be used for the following purposes:
- In order for the customer to use the Service more conveniently when the customer revisits POPx;
- In order to measure and analyze use of the Service; and
- In order to use the remarketing function for online advertisements.
- The customer may refuse to accept cookies by changing personal browser settings, provided, however, that some aspects of the Service may become unavailable as a result.
Article 4 Links to Other Websites
The Company will not be responsible for the customer’s Personal Information on third party websites linked to POPx.
Article 5 Joint Management of Website
Where the customer’s Personal Information is collected, used and/or disclosed on websites the Company jointly manages with other third party companies, the Company shall ensure that the customer’s consent to such collection, use and/or disclosure is obtained.
Article 6 Provision of Personal Information by Minor Customers
POPX does not knowingly request or collect Personal Information data from minors under the age of 14 without verifiable parental consent. If the Company becomes aware that a minor under the age of 14 has submitted Personal Information through this site without parental consent, the Company will take all reasonable measures to delete such information and will not use such information, except for as required by law.
Article 7 Inquiries about Personal Information
For inquiries concerning Personal Information, please contact [the customer information center for your county ("Customer Information") using the inquiry form designated by the Company, which is available at the bottom of the POPx homepage].
Article 8 Request for Disclosure of Personal Information
For any request regarding disclosure, notification of use purpose, correction, suspension of use, and deletion, please contact Customer Information using the inquiry form designated by the Company which is available at the bottom of the POPx homepage.